[Smaug] SlugLUG

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 20 18:00:05 PST 2006

Quoting Ignacio Solis (isolis at igso.net):

> Hmm, strange. If you were on the announce list then I didn't move that list.

I was on the main list from very early in its history.  I was not on the
announce list.

> Strange because I sent a message saying we were back up and got replies.

Yes, I see that in the archives.  I didn't get that or any of the other
recent posts.  Anyhow, no big deal.  And I'm promoting the revival on
BALE, which might help.

--
Cheers,       "What a pity [Standard Oil exec] H. H. Rogers's money is tainted."
Rick Moen                 -- some commentator of the day    "It's twice tainted: