[Smaug] SlugLUG

Ignacio Solis isolis at igso.net
Mon Mar 20 18:05:54 PST 2006

* Rick Moen (rick at linuxmafia.com) said:
> > Hopefully no.  Or at least afaik we have the same subscriber-base as before.
>
> Just as a data point, I never unsubbed, but I was no longer on the
> roster (and, no, my subscribed address has been continuously deliverable
> for many years running).  I've now rejoined.

Hmm, strange. If you were on the announce list then I didn't move that list.
Strange because I sent a message saying we were back up and got replies. I
wonder if I didn't get everybody for some reason.

With luck word will spread around.

Nacho

--
Homepage:       http://www.igso.net/~isolis/      |  EEE8 08C9 FBAE B471 9691