[Smaug] UCSC Linux Install Bash!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Feb 24 16:13:43 PST 2006

Quoting cerise at armory.com (cerise at armory.com):

> Hi Shaeleya,
>    I can't speak for everyone, but I can certain speak for myself when I say
> that I'd love to help out in any way possible.

Just a brief note to mention that Shaeleya isn't yet on this mailing
list (I'm pretty sure), and probably didn't see your or Meg's responses.

Shaeleya posted initially from a non-subscribed address, which caused
that post to be held for listadmin attention.  I wrote back, saying
the posting was very, very welcome, but should ideally come from a
subscribed address, and was returning the posting.  I stressed that
joining was absolutely _not_ required, and that I'd gladly approve the
post if it were sent again.

Shaeleya re-posted it from a second non-subscribed address, so I
approved the post.  Unfortunately, Shaeleya hasn't yet joining the list,
to the best of my ability to tell.