[Smaug] SC Geeks forum up & running

Christian Paasche cpaasche at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:51:23 PST 2006

Hi,

My name is Christian. I work with Windows & am studying Linux at Cabrillo.

I started a forum for those who may be interested in discussing computer
related topics in that type of environment.  The goal is to try to get
people together online learning & hopefully put together some projects for
people with various skill levels.  Best way to learn is  _tear & repair_ IMO
so it would be nice to exercise skills in a non-work related environment.
That's the goal.

http://scgeeks.2.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

The forum is agnostic as I would like to get as many people together as
possible.

Have a nice evening.

Christian