[Smaug] UCSC Linux Install Bash!

Shaeleya Miller shaeleya at shaeleya.com
Thu Feb 23 08:20:42 PST 2006

Hello-

My name is Shaeleya and I am a student at UCSC who is currently enrolled in
a hardware and Linux section with the Global Informational Internship
Program (GIIP).

We are planning a Linux Install Fest for March 16th (12-6) on campus and are
hoping to involve other members of the Linux community.

Any way in which you would like to take part would be greatly appreciated,
whether it is
- Brainstorming/planning with us for the event
- Attending and troubleshooting (tech assistance)
- Advice
- Any other way that you would like to participate

If you would like more information or would like to join us, please contact
me at this e-mail address.

Look forward to hearing from you!

- Shaeleya