[Smaug] How long have you been on the net?

cerise@armory.com cerise at armory.com
Thu Nov 10 12:14:17 PST 2005

Ahhh, Rogue...

In 1981, my mother was teaching me how to read on a TRS-80.  I don't believe
it was until 83 that we got a 300 baud modem.  Shortly thereafter, we upgraded
to a Tandy 1000 which still sits in my room at home.

One of these days, I'll learn about monitors so that I can repair its monitor.

I'm interested in the BBS Documentary as well.  Sounds like something we ought
to show at a meeting, albeit in a different place than Tiny's.  Or on a
weekend.

-Phil/CERisE