[Smaug] Web site maintenance (was: scruz.org re-design)

cerise@armory.com cerise at armory.com
Tue Nov 8 13:12:32 PST 2005

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 12:52:55PM -0800, relsqui at armory.com wrote:
> Anthony, Rick, Phil: ALL of you are acting like fucking CHILDREN. And when a
> little girl tells you you're being immature, it should tell you something!

   If that's true, you haven't hung out around many adults, dear.  ; )

> Phil: You have the least to add to this topic, as you are offering neither to
> create nor maintain a website, yet you have the most to say about it.

   For its worth, I only hopped in once Rick started on his routine of bashing
any idea to do what he's since switched to saying is never going to happen --
editing the website.  Rick does this sort of thing a lot and I've seen him
run people off of lists with it.
   Since I'm not OK with that, I see no problem with responding in kind.

> Didn't they teach you the basics of courtesy in kindergarten?

   He started it!

> But each of you has steadfastly dug in his heels and wailed about
> not getting his way.

   Actually, I haven't wailed about getting my way.

> I will be unsubscribing from SMAUG; I don't plan to
> return until there is a significant change in membership.

   Actually, this is probably the most childish gambit of all.