[Smaug] Web site maintenance (was: scruz.org re-design)

Jacob Hunter jmhunter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:54:01 PST 2005

hahha
That is an excellent idea.  or a content management system like plone.

I'm not sure we can run that on our current setup through SF.net

I think what it really gets down to is that rick has been the default
s"web admin" for the past 5 years.  So when Antony or whoever ends up
taking responsibility gets bored in 6 months rick wants something that
he can edit.  I have on occasion (when I was able to figure out CVS on
my mac) updated the website, however I am pretty bad at getting the
CVS in and out....it's fairly simple im just retarded i guess...

So unless we can get this web designer guy to sign a contract that he
will take care of the site for the next 5 years, rick wants to stick
with something he knows... My only argument is that I don't think the
design is any better.... I kind of like it, delightfully tachy...