[Smaug] scruz.org re-design

Jacob Hunter jmhunter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:28:19 PST 2005

It's probably because the root of the html was initially my creation,
as well as the graphics (so I am sentimental) but I think the webiste
really accomplishes the job effectively right now.. i don't see a need
for redesign-it communicates everything you need to know on the front
page...
just my two cents

Jacob
_Founder_