[Smaug] dedicated host?

Thomas Leavitt thomas at thomasleavitt.org
Fri Sep 23 14:05:32 PDT 2005

Anthony Ettinger said:

> Anybody local provide colo facilities?

Got.Net - http://www.got.net has a professional co-location facility
(much expanded and upgraded from their former set up) - 20 foot high
ceilings, gobs and gobs of HVAC, redundant over the hill connections
(fiber and wireless), etc. etc.

They're in the Sash Mill, right off the intersection of Hwy 1 and River
Street.

My wife owns a bit of their stock, but I'm only slightly biased... so
far as I can tell, they're the only ones offering colo on this side of
the hill (at least, that have managed to do so in an economically viable
fashion over a sustained period).

Regards,
Thomas Leavitt