[Smaug] SMAUG meeting this evening

cerise@armory.com cerise at armory.com
Tue Sep 20 08:18:02 PDT 2005

Actually, already known.  Google turned up the page and I immediately
recognized the domain as a source of ill repute.  ; )

For the most part, I've long since hit the point of buying hardware blind.
If nothing else, it'll either expose me to an already existing project or
get me to start one.

-Phil/CERisE