[Smaug] the meeting last night

cerise@armory.com cerise at armory.com
Tue Aug 16 13:07:25 PDT 2005

We had six people show up, including myself.

I brought some hardware along to attempt an install of Xandros
on.  As it turned out, the IDE bus on that system was bad, so
I improvised and sacrificed one of my laptops to the cause.

The installation (on a Pentium 120 with 64M of RAM) took around
2 hours.  The express installation was pretty standard stuff,
asking for things like the name of the owner & the name of the
computer.

I plan to bring the laptop in next week so others can toy with it.

Incidentally, is this more or less what you guys are interested
in seeing?