[Smaug] Happy 5th Year!

cerise@armory.com cerise at armory.com
Mon Jul 25 12:07:52 PDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 11:25:46AM -0700, Jack Craig wrote:

> when a boost in interest is due, i thought a hawg call might
> generate more interest too. ever listen to kpig?

   I can't say I do.  While I enjoy the music KPIG plays, I find that newer
music is better suited to my early morning and later evening parts of my
commute.  I usually find myself between X and Alice depending on which side
of the hill I'm on.

> what were old attendance numbers like?

   I'd say it wasn't unusual for 20 people to show up at a given meeting.
At the moment, we're at about half that.  Typically, they give us our own
side of the restaurant at Tiny's, so we have tons of room to grow.