[Smaug] LinuxWorld SF05: Exclusive offer for LUG's

Duncan_Newell@idg.com Duncan_Newell at idg.com
Tue Jul 12 14:06:59 PDT 2005

Dear Linux User Group,

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo is fast approaching, and will take place
August 8th - 11th, 2005 at the Moscone Center West in San Francisco.

As an active Linux User Group, we recognize your loyalty, commitment and
dedication to the Linux community and LinuxWorld Conference & Expo.  As a
LUG leader, we're excited to inform you that your members qualify to
receive a 15% discount off of our Conference program.

Please encourage your members to take advantage of this exclusive LUG
offer today and
have them register using our SPECIAL PRIORITY CODE: B1001 at
www.linuxworldexpo.com.
The deadline to register and reap these savings is July 15, 2005.

We are also excited to make your members aware of a FREE Exhibit Hall Pass
which allows access to the Keynotes, Feature Presentation, Birds-of-a
Feather Meetings, and 3-days access to the Exhibit Hall. Attached is a PDF
of the Exhibit Hall pass which you can feel free to share with friends,
colleagues, and all those who you think might be interested in attending
LinuxWorld.

Please visit our website (www.linuxworldexpo.com) for further details
about LinuxWorld Conference & Expo, and feel free to contact me with any
questions or to discuss any additional opportunities.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the show!

Kind regards,
Duncan Newell
LinuxWorld Conference & Expo