[Smaug] question about meeting

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Mon Jun 13 16:36:43 PDT 2005

On or about Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 02:20:14PM -0700, Jorge Lizarzaburu scribbled:
> On your website it says that you guys are going to hold a meeting on
> Monday June, 11 2005 but June 11th was on Saturday. I'm new to the area

 It's a typo, the meeting will be tonight (June 13) at 8 pm at Tiny's.

> and I would like to attend to your meetings but I'm very confused, it is
> on the day that you specified or the date, meaning is on Monday or the
> 11th.

 Tiny's is between the Shell station at the corner of 41st Ave. and
 Capitola Road, and the Albertson's supermarket on the same side
 of 41st.

 See you there, hopefully!

  - Peter

      My Web:       http://www.armory.com/~peterbe/