[Smaug] [Wireless] dish antennas?

William Estrada mrumunhum at popdial.com
Mon May 2 21:19:18 PDT 2005

Is the problem that I used 'CC' or that I posted the request to both
mailing list?
I wanted to reach the most people but I don't want to make everyone
mad.  I got responses from both groups, very good information from
several people.  What
would you suggest?  I have be using mailing list for a long time and
have found
the people on these two list to be very helpfully, while on other newsgroups
and mailing list, some of the people are just plain rude.

I want to do the right thing and still be able to get help ( which I
need a lot
of ).

Sorry if you or anyone else where offended.

--
  William Estrada
<http://www.Mt-Umunhum-Wireless.net/resume/william_estrada.html>   --