[Smaug] Linux installfests in Santa Cruz

Phil White cerise at armory.com
Thu Apr 21 07:59:45 PDT 2005

This apparently is the weekend of the installfest.  The SlugLUG (UCSC Linux
users group) is having their installfest on Saturday.

Alas, it's also the weekend of the Festival of Books in LA, so I won't
be able to lend a hand.

I hope that someone from the list'll show and mention it to the list though.

-Phil/CERisE