[Smaug] New geek house

Phil White cerise at armory.com
Thu Apr 7 22:15:11 PDT 2005

Here's the ad we threw on craigslist:

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/roo/67458417.html

In short, we (where we is me, my gf, and a few friends) have found
an awesome house that's just southwest of Bay and Mission.  We have
a couple of prospects for the last two rooms in the house, but we're
looking for certainty.

If you don't suck and you want to live at a geek house in Santa Cruz,
now's your chance!  8)

Also, my place of employment (ClickTracks) is hiring for tech support
people and windows programmers.  Anyone want to work tech support in
a really cool office with really cool people and a shockingly neat
product?  Send your resume along 8)