[Smaug] Smaug meeting TONIGHT, 8 PM, Tiny's Restaurant

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Wed Nov 17 14:13:15 PST 2004

Caveat: That's not tonight - that was last Monday - in the subject line.

On or about Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 07:12:40AM -0800, Phil White scribbled:
> Hmm.  Good point, Rick 8)  It's like you keep track of time or something ; )
>
> Say, just what kind of geek are you?  ; )
>
> Since the SlugLUG is giving all the appearances of dying out, I think we
> can in good conscience change our schedule temporarily and place the
> meeting on the 13th.  Anyone have a complaint with that?

 I have a final on 13 Dec. till 9:30 pm. I can't make it then at all.
 The 20th would be fine with me.

> Karsten (and anyone else, really):  I'd be happy to pick you up next time.
> Of course, you have to be prepared to ride in my car ; )  Email me off-list
> and we'll figure it out.
>
> Rick:  Tiny's website, btw, is tinys.gotdns.com.

 Is it a tiny website?

  8=)

   Peter

      News:         http://www.sonic.net/~peterbe/news.html