[Smaug] Smaug meeting TONIGHT, 8 PM, Tiny's Restaurant

Phil White cerise at armory.com
Wed Nov 17 07:12:40 PST 2004

Hmm.  Good point, Rick 8)  It's like you keep track of time or something ; )

Say, just what kind of geek are you?  ; )

Since the SlugLUG is giving all the appearances of dying out, I think we
can in good conscience change our schedule temporarily and place the
meeting on the 13th.  Anyone have a complaint with that?

Karsten (and anyone else, really):  I'd be happy to pick you up next time.
Of course, you have to be prepared to ride in my car ; )  Email me off-list
and we'll figure it out.

Rick:  Tiny's website, btw, is tinys.gotdns.com.

-Phil/CERisE