[Smaug] Smaug meeting TONIGHT, 8 PM, Tiny's Restaurant

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Mon Nov 15 20:31:15 PST 2004

* Rick Moen (rick at linuxmafia.com) on [11-15-04 16:16] bespoke:
> Come one, come all -- to the Smaug table at Tiny's Family Restaurant,
> 1549 41st Ave. near Capitola Road intersection, Capitola, 8 PM to
> about 10 PM.  It's a pretty nice place, and we tend to have a good
> time.

Umm, yeah, so, it's 8 pm ... and my family is still out with the car
for another hour ... so I'm editing Fedora documentation ... and not
sure if I can even make it much before 10 pm.  Consider this my late
apology.

Have to figure better next time, maybe catch a ride with Phil; family
has choir on Monday nights, they get car preference. :)

- k'

--
              http://www.eff.org/issues/usapa/
                 http://www.costofwar.com/

< >  Karsten Wade           < >
 |   karsten (at) phig.org   |  "As sharp as the leading
 |   1024D/AD0E0C41          |   edge of a ball bearing."
< >  phig.org/kwade.gpg     < >