[Smaug] Smaug meeting TONIGHT, 8 PM, Tiny's Restaurant

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Nov 15 15:56:37 PST 2004

Come one, come all -- to the Smaug table at Tiny's Family Restaurant,
1549 41st Ave. near Capitola Road intersection, Capitola, 8 PM to
about 10 PM.  It's a pretty nice place, and we tend to have a good
time.

Personally, I'll probably be able to stay only for about an hour, on
account of logistics commitments.  I'll be the guy sitting reading MPI
documentation.

By the way, Phil:  You may recall my showing you a printout of my
in-process analysis of (and commentary on) all known Linux malware to date.
Well, it's finished, and has been added to my Web pages:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=virus#virus5

The main impetus for my writing the thing was some (in my view)
thick-headed commentary by several virus/security people and a Forrester
Research flack, and I wanted to post a counter to those screeds
specifically (given how widely quoted such things tend to become).

--
Cheers,              "Plus ça change...."
Rick Moen            http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/pictures/1861-versus-2004.jpeg