[Smaug] Re: Cron info

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Oct 4 12:19:20 PDT 2004

Quoting David Gatwood (dgatwood at gatwood.net):

> I think I see what was happening with the cron job.  It was being run from
> my account, and it isn't able to remove the files.

I figured that _would_ be an unfortunate consequence of my manually
running the script under my own UID, but say no reasonable alternative,
given my desire to fix the site quickly.

I'd be glad to "rm" the contents owned by me.  (The jmhunter-owned ones
I wouldn't be able to touch, but they're not in the way.)  Just tell me
when.

rick at linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.