[Smaug] (forw) Re: Uncaught bounce notification

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Sep 22 14:59:04 PDT 2004

Just to stress the point:  Cliff is NOT on this mailing list.
Inquiries should go to him directly (and also NOT to me).

----- Forwarded message from Cliff Skolnick <cliff at steam.com> -----

From: Cliff Skolnick <cliff at steam.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:57:45 -0700
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: Uncaught bounce notification
	version=2.63

I am moving and have made a promise to myself to reduce the amount of
stuff to move.  I have lots (two bookacases) of useful books, 80% are
quite current, DAT drives, wireless gear, stalled projects, cables of
all sorts, lots of stuff collected over the last few years.  Even an
old working laptop (pentium 150, so don't get too excited) will be up
for grabs.  If you are interested in FREE STUFF, please email me with
"FREE STUFF" in the subject and I will give you details.  No I will not
post a detailed list of stuff, yes you will walk through the house with
me and pretty much get stuff :)  You must bring your own boxes, bags,
etc.  First come, first serve.  I'm thinking this will start about noon
on Sunday - but the email will give you a time range to show up.

Cheers,
Cliff
cliff at steam.com
831-459-7274

-- clip --

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Cliff

--
"You can never solve a problem at the level at which it was created.
You have to go to at least one level beyond."

----- End forwarded message -----