[Smaug] Meeting last night went well

Phil White cerise at armory.com
Wed Sep 22 04:06:13 PDT 2004

Rick and I agree!  Good place for meeting ; )  That's _gotta_ say something!

We had 6 people show, which wasn't so bad a showing.  All welcome familiar
faces.  A great time was had by all.  With any luck, the next meeting'll
have more people.

So I think that we'll keep it going at Tiny's until someone finds a better
place.  Third monday of the month.

-Phil/CERisE