[Smaug] Smaug Web site is fixed (www.scruz.org)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 16 21:07:06 PDT 2004

Quoting myself, talking to David Gatwood:

> David, something really odd is going on with check-ins to Smaug-web.
> Can you help?

Well, I was finally able to update the site semi-manually, through steps
that included (eventually) running your ./web-update script in the
smaug-web group's home directory from the command line.

It's possible that all that's (still) wrong is that your crontab entry
might be broken -- the thing that is supposed to run the script a couple
of times an hour to refresh the htdocs directory from anonymous CVS
checkout.  If you have time, would you at least check on that?  Thanks.

I believe the Web site is now 100% up to date.  It has the upcoming
Sept. 20 meeting, the three meeting dates following that, a _new_ map +
set of directions + Santa Cruz Metro bus instructions, and an entry in
the group's history page about Phil finding the group a new meeting
space.

I'll be updating the entry on BALE, Real Soon Now.