[Smaug] Newbie to Santa Cruz

Phil White cerise at armory.com
Wed Sep 15 16:40:47 PDT 2004

Welcome to town 8)

There are three social events that I can think of off hand.

The first is game night:  http://l.armory.com/~relsqui/game_night/
It's pretty much as it sounds.  My gf and I decided that we don't play
enough non-CPU based games.

The second is the SlugLUG installfest:  http://sluglug.ucsc.edu/
That's probably in 3 weeks or so.

The third is the aforementioned Smaug revival meeting.  I think there's
still a website somewhere, but I'm too lazy to google.  ; )  Unless
enough folks believe that Monday at 8 is a bad time, I'm planning on:

Monday, 9/20/2004 @ 8pm
Tiny's Diner
1549 41st Avenue
Capitola, CA
475-5764

It's a shame that 99 Bottles is no longer an ideal meeting place.  I'm
totally in favor of catching a brewski there with you in any case.  8)

-Phil/CERisE