[Smaug] Revival of Smaug

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 13 17:38:57 PDT 2004

Quoting Phil White (cerise at armory.com):

> Since Jacob objected and he's presently the person paying up for
> SMAUG's domain, I'm willing to wait a couple of weeks.

Hey, on the other hand, if you want to have a meeting right away, how
'bout declaring one for right away _and_ one for October?  Just go for
it, and nobody can possibly lose.  The worst that could happen (if
people can't make the first one on short notice) is you get a nice meal,
and sit there alone with a Smaug sign reading a book for an hour.

Basically the person sending the meeting announcement gets his
preference.  (Thus the "calling shotgun" bit.)  If someone else has
better ideas, that person should try to send out an announcement first.