[Smaug] Revival of Smaug

Phil White cerise at armory.com
Sun Sep 12 22:28:48 PDT 2004

Hmmm, I don't know about the stinky bit, but I've never been accused
of a hyper olfactory sense.

The advantage of Tiny's to me is that they're 24 hours, huge, and
accomodating of people being a bit boisterous.

I've never been to the Pleasure Pizza in Watsonville, but the one here
in SC has a bunch of booths that would make it hard to hold a meeting.

I've also never been to Dharma's.

-Phil/CERisE