[Smaug] Grub problems

Jacob Hunter jmhunter83 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 18 00:21:43 PDT 2004

Hey all
I compiled my own kernel for my xbox.  I am having trouble getting Grub
to start it

It lives in /boot/bzImage

this is what I have, what am i doing wrong

# grub.conf generated by anaconda
#
# Note that you do not have to rerun grub after making changes to this
file
# NOTICE:  You have a /boot partition.  This means that
#          all kernel and initrd paths are relative to /boot/, eg.
#          root (hd0,0)
#          kernel /vmlinuz-version ro root=/dev/hda3
#          initrd /initrd-version.img
#boot=/dev/hda
default=0
timeout=10
splashimage=(hd0,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz
title Red Hat Linux (2.4.20-8)
         root (hd0,0)
         kernel /vmlinuz-2.4.20-8 ro root=LABEL=/
         initrd /initrd-2.4.20-8.img
title X-Box Linux 2.4.20
         root (hd0,0)
         kernel /boot/bzImage ro root=LABEL=/