[Smaug] DNS for scruz.org

Graham Freeman graham at calteg.org
Sat Jun 28 15:02:34 PDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Rick Moen wrote:

> I think some folks have perhaps a time or two moved their nameservers to
> new IP addresses without notifying me.  If that happens, guys, you
> _will_ be blocked from pulling down zone transfers.

Don't take that attitude with me.  I don't have "get lectured by Rick Moen
for no good reason" on my list of things to do.  I have posted to this
list every time there's been a change with my DNS servers, and if you
didn't get those messages then that's something I have no control over.

If you weren't talking about me, then you should have specified who you
were talking about instead of using coy "some folks" language.

> As it happens, I noticed that my system _was_ refusing some IP address
> transfers of scruz.org, starting a few weeks ago -- but it wasn't
> 64.62.161.60, but rather 68.165.1.186.  Anyone know who that is?

I have no idea.

-Graham