[Smaug] Need to migrate servers yesterday, help!

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Tue May 6 09:51:46 PDT 2003

Hi,

Since I'm about to be shamed anyway, might as well go public in
the interest of correcting the situation.

My colo-provider, scitx.com is having very short notice re-structuring
problems (you all know what that is a symptom of) after sending
out a 'blue sky' announcement informing their customers about all
their new redundant vender and other upgrades to bring their service
up to robust performance in response to last winter's downtime.

In short, I need to move my 3 Linux boxes to another network real
fast or I'll probably go dark (boo hoo). I run a few mailing lists
and host a few low traffic websites, one machine is a secure webserver
that serves one person.....very low traffic. I do have a bit of spam
following me around.

If anyone out there has some bandwidth to share that is reliable
please contact me. I prefer to pay for what I use as opposed to
an inflated flat rate if possible.

Thanks,

Paul Thomas
408.218.1804
paul at cuenet.com

--
William J. Broad: "The crux... is that the vast majority of the mass
of the universe seems to be missing."