[Smaug] Free System Administrator Newsletter from USENIX/SAGE (fwd)

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:27:31 -0800 (PST)

Thought this was interesting, sorry for those who got it already on
SlugLUG.  For the record, this is the type of thing that I think the
list-admins might want to forward, hope it is not intrusive to you all
on this low traffic list.

- k'

< >  Karsten Wade          < >
< >  http://blog.phig.org  < >              - Dallas Dobro