[Smaug] meeting place for next Monday

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:16:30 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Phil White wrote:

> This problem was solved.
>
> Thursday night, 99 Bottles.  Wasn't 8pm the usual time?

By the Whorey Hosts of W3C, I conjure THE URL!

http://www.scruz.org/meeting.html

NEXT MEETING: Thursday, Nov. 14, 2002, 7 PM (new day!)

By the Bad Mama of BSD and Version 6 AT&T UNIX, I conjure the mighty power
of CAL!

And discern that the meetings are the 2nd Thursday of the month at the
place with over 40 beers on tap, and some pretty good fries, too.  They
could use a better draft root beer, but that's just the way it goes.

- k'