[Smaug] is there another meeting planned?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:46:39 -0700

Quoting Phil White (cerise@littlegreenmen.armory.com):

> At any rate, I change my vote to Thursday.

Fine by me.  Anybody have major objections we-all should know about?
I'm thinking 2nd Thursdays, 7 PM, 99 Bottles of Beer's upstairs room.

Why 2nd, you say?  1st Thursdays is Silicon Valley BSD User Group in
San Jose, which some may care about.  The only conflicts I know of for
2nd Thursdays are a lot further away than just over the hill.

So, the remaining year-2002 meeting days would be November 14 and
December 12.  Sound good?

--
Cheers,               "That article and its poster have been cancelled."
Rick Moen                   -- David B. O'Donnel, sysadmin for America Online