[Smaug] is there another meeting planned?

Phil White cerise at littlegreenmen.armory.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:55:07 -0700

Accidental send to Rick, but I included his reply, so that everyone on the list
is a witness ; )

One other clarification.  Tuesday night has $3 pints for certain beers.  Thursday
has $3 pints for anything and $8.75 pitchers.  It actually wasn't all that busy
when I went there tonight.  The upper room was crowded, but the back was all nice
and sparse.  Either way, reservations are probably a good thing.

At any rate, I change my vote to Thursday.  Partially out of deference to Rick's
finances ; )

-Phil/CERisE