[Smaug] is there another meeting planned?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:01:29 -0700

Quoting gk (gk@proliberty.com):

> Have you considered Jahva House (aka 120 Union St.)?
> The back courtyard might work since it's usually pretty quiet there and I
> have noticed some groups meet there occasionally.

I don't recall that suggestion from prior meeting-venue discussions.
(Many of those prior discussions are summarised on the Web pages.  You
might want to check, there.)

How much seating?  How much seating among people who can all converse
with one another?  Is there some sort of heater gizmo that gets turned
on as we go into winter?  What happens when it rains?

What's closing time?  Which evenings don't have conflicting things going
on, there?