[Smaug] Proposal for meeting on July 1st

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:25:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Martin Wolters wrote:

> Does somebody feel comfortable talking about either of these topics (or all of
> them) and changing my various conf files in the course of that? I would be
> disappointed if it turns out that I bring all the equipment and nobody feels
> able or interested in "playing around" with it.

I might have some more to say by then.  I just borrowed an Orinico card to
setup this week, I'm at a training facility with a wireless network I want
to hijack into.

I'll be moving on the 1st so I can't guarantee that I'll be there, but I
will certainly try.  In addition to setting up a home wireless network, I
intend to make the WAP promiscuious for the neighborhood (up a tree I have
good LoS to downtown).

- k'

 Karsten  Wade           "As sharp as the leading
 karsten@phig.org        edge of a ball bearing."
 http://phig.org/gpg/              - Dallas Dobro