[Smaug] Lack of X-cellence by FreeBSD user

Dave friend at vortex4.net
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:10:03 -0700

Personally, I just go with xdm;  It automates things nicely, once
you get the hang of it.  I recently recovered from some window
manager starting problems by making that sure stuff was in a .xsession
file, rather than a .xinitrc file, which apparently gets ignored with
the current FreeBSD+XFree86-4 config...dunno if that helps any, but
it's how I got X4 working last time on FreeBSD :>

Dave