(forw) Re: [Smaug] CR/LF, wordwrap, newline & ASCII

Phil White cerise at littlegreenmen.armory.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:44:12 -0700 (PDT)

The only thing you're charitable to in your posts is your own ego.
Your answers obviously are left wanting and your attitude, as you've
demonstrated, is obviously not far from that of a 3 year old.

What you really ought to do is just use your head.  Obviously you have
difficulty using something which you inflate with every post instead of
providing useful information which people request.

As is customary, this is my last reply to you on this issue.

-Phil/CERisE

Rick Moen spat forth: