(forw) Re: [Smaug] CR/LF, wordwrap, newline & ASCII

Phil White cerise at littlegreenmen.armory.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

How nice of you to spam everyone with this obviously private message,
Rick.  We're all so enamoured of you.  Hell, I know I'm thinking of
building a cottage cheese statue of you in my front yard.

Mostly because it matches the quality of your responses to serious
questions.  Namely, it's slimy and develops a serious stench whenever
it's exposed to any serious light.

I've mentioned your inability to answer questions without trying to
plug your ego.  AFK's mentioned it.  Dave Correa's mentioned it.  I'll
bet I've only got a tiny portion of the list right there.

I'll put it in your words.  Buy some sympathy for newbies and
answer-seekers.  They didn't spring from the head of Zeus replete with
knowledge on all subjects as you apparently did.

All:  Yeah, this breaks my 2 reply to the list rule.  Sorry.  8)

-Phil/CERisE

Rick Moen spat forth: