(forw) Re: [Smaug] CR/LF, wordwrap, newline & ASCII

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:12:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Rick Moen wrote:

> Phil seems to have inadvertantly dropped the list address.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Phil White <cerise@littlegreenmen.armory.com> -----

Now I don't want to get involved here, but that is poor 'Netiquette
to forward private mail to mailing lists.

I did do it once myself a few weeks ago, but that was because the email
I received was so extremely 'poor mannered' as well as totally out of
the blue. Even though I had a minor glitch to fix on my server, the
basic premise of the dude turned out to be completely wrong anyway. So
I just sent him home to his list.

Cheers,

--Paul

--
William J. Broad: "The crux... is that the vast majority of the mass
of the universe seems to be missing."