[Smaug] CR/LF, wordwrap, newline & ASCII

Phil White cerise at littlegreenmen.armory.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:57:56 -0700 (PDT)

strings (now that I think about it) should spit out proper formatting
no matter what newline sequence is there, since it spits out a newline
after each readable text sequence.  That's an excellent solution to the
issue.

I find it unfortunate that we have some^Wa unhelpful person on this
list who responds rather flippantly to potentially important questions.

-Phil/CERisE

Paul Thomas spat forth: