[Smaug] CR/LF, wordwrap, newline & ASCII

Phil White cerise at littlegreenmen.armory.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

Paul: Bottom line, don't assume if it's a matter of life, death, or
critical data.

Rick: Trivializing a question with rather significant implications on
data interpretation is careless.  Get a clue, Rick.  It's not as
simple as you rather naively put forth.  Nor did it deserve the
minimization you gave it.

Hell, even the scancodes aren't guaranteed.  You should know better.
It's obviously not lost on you.  I wasn't even thinking about macros,
but rather things like XKB or mappings in games.  The fact that you
independently mentioned macros says something which you really ought to
have expressed.

This, of course, is my last reply to you on this topic.

-Phil/CERisE