[Smaug] UPDATE: AT&T broadband

Dave friend at vortex4.net
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:41:40 -0700

I dunno if that's for static IPs though;  That might just be additional
IPs you get allocated through DHCP (In AT&T's imagination, if you need to
use multiple computers with your Cable line, you attach them all to a
hub connected to your Cable Modem;  Technically NAT is evil, although
they'll never catch you...)  My favorite is how after 3 IPs total you
have to buy ANOTHER Cable modem line to attach more computers :>

Dave