[Smaug] meeting tonight

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, thanks for the reminder;)

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Karsten Wade wrote:

> I'm presuming that there won't be any basketball playing there tonight.
> If I am incorrect, shall we come up with an alternative place rather than
> standing out on the sidewalk?

I just walked over and checked it out. There is some sort of World Cup
basketball or something that starts tonight @ 11:30pm. Before that
it is probably baseball.

I reserverd a table upstairs for 10+/- (just a guess). I also inquired
about the hours of their all day Happy Hour prices on Thursday. Turns
our the Happy Hour prices are all day and all night which means I
believe all their pitchers are $8.00, but, apparently Thurs. night
is basketball again, not sure if it is @ 11:30pm. If Thurs. seems like
a good options, perhaps someone who is sports savvy can check the game
schedules for next month or something.

See ya,

--Paul

--
William J. Broad: "The crux... is that the vast majority of the mass
of the universe seems to be missing."