[Smaug] Zero tolerance for P2P?

Ignacio Solis isolis at igso.net
10 May 2002 20:04:03 -0700

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
I received the same email and I replied too.

I sometimes use P2P software on campus. Some of the files I host are the
kernel and OpenOffice. I've had numerous downloads of the kernel and a
few of OpenOffice (since that has been recent).

I didn't respond so .... aggresively, but I did suggest doing bandwidth
limitation as opposed to banning.

I wonder if they'll monitor my ports now.

Nacho

P.S. Wasn't this more akin to the SlugLUG list and not SMAUG?

--=20
In theory, practice and theory are the same, but in practice they are
different
EEE8 08C9 FBAE B471 9691  CE7A 1CC8 D3DE B31E 10AB
GPG Public Key: http://www.igso.net/isolis.gpg

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available