[Smaug] Crossover series! Meeting and Installfest!

CERisE...mass consumer of bazooka gum cerise at littlegreenmen.armory.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 11:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

First thing's first.  The meeting will be this coming Saturday at the
whiteboards in Jack Baskin Engineering.  Undoubtedly, at the stroke of 8pm
(GeekST)

Second thing's second (does anyone EVER say that?),  the installfest is
more or less planned for early next month.  I have no idea what the
datewise topography of next month looks like, but first Saturday of
the month sounds like a good routine to me.  More will undoubtedly be
elaborated on at the meeting.  Be there!  Bang kettles!  Shoot staples!

To give you a fair idea of how to get there...

Trailer
Park
(no,
I'm
Not
Joking)
         |           Social
         |       |   Sciences
         |       |     |      | Crown    Merrill
         |   JBE |     |      |
Kresge   /--------------------------------------\
Porter   |                   \       Stevenson  |
         |                     \      Cowell    |
        /                Book    \              |
Grad  /                  Store     \            |
Hsg /                                \          |
   |                                   \________|
   |  College 8                                 |
   |  Oakes                   Dirt path to      |  Random UCSC offices
   |                          /dev/null ________|
   |                                            |
   |                                            |
---+-----------------+-----High-----------------+  <-- East Entrance to
   ^                 |                          |      UCSC
   West              W                          B
   Entrance          e                          a
                     s                          y
                     t                          |
                     e                          |
                     r                          |
                     n                          |
                     |                          |

Once inside, the big 4 level concrete bunker that we
call Jack Baskin Engineering (JBE), you'll be confronted
by this layout

                                Entrance from
                                parking lots
                        ------- behind JBE
________________________v____________v______________________
|                                                           < Entrance
|    | ---------------------------              ------------| from side of
|    | ---------|                |              |           | JBE (the-
|      JBE      |                |              |           | always-full-
|   Whiteboards |                |              |           | no-matter-what
|               |                |Peabody's     |           | lot)
|     ___________                |Coffee        |           |
|     |              BE109       |              |           |
|     |              labs        |              |           |
Hidden                               Main entrance
Low traffic
but nearest
entrance

Again, Saturday at 8pm.  The latest SlugLUG meeting!

-Phil/CERisE

P.S.  Map not to scale
P.P.S  Well then why don't YOU draw it, Mr. Extended Character Set!!!! =P