[Smaug] meeting 6 May, 8 PM

Karsten Wade phig at phig.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 00:47:58 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, my friends, once again another moon has passed.  Presenting:

Smaug Monthly Meeting/Malted Beverage Fest
8 PM PDT/0400Z 6 May 2002
99 Bottles of Beer, Walnut Street, Santa Cruz

Agenda ::

Nothing atm.  I would guess in advance that we will quickly
dissolve into multiple discussions of Interesting Topix, which is probably
a Good Thing, and perhaps even the Right Thing.

Martin has threatened us with his laptop, maybe we can use it to do some
war driving. ;)

I personally could use the opportunity to (*gasp*) socialize.  My
existence has been a non-stop cavalcade of Important Events and
Occurances, and I look forward to stepping outside of my life, if even for
a few hours.

Perhaps I will wear a Hawaiian shirt in honor of Josh Neal coming.
Perhaps I'll wear a Red Fedora as troll bait.

Some reading I will be doing to prepare for conversations:

http://wiki.haven.sh/index.php/WikiWikiWan
http://www.turnpoint.net/wireless/cantennahowto.html
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/cm/member-reviews/-/AA9IP6AYACFK5/1/103-6932698-2196634?display=attributed
http://www.mlslistings.com

See ya'll there!

- k'

 Karsten  Wade           "As sharp as the leading
 karsten@phig.org        edge of a ball bearing."
 http://phig.org/gpg/              - Dallas Dobro