[Smaug] Help with 802.11b setup

Martin Wolters martinwolters at yahoo.com
Sun, 05 May 2002 19:57:20 -0700

You won't believe it: The card wasn't plugged in right! So now I am a big step
ahead. It looks like the two cards (in the Linux box and on my girlfriends
laptop) are talking to each other.

That doesn't mean that they know yet how to talk to each other (e.g. IP
addresses etc.). But it looks much better.

I still might bring the computer tomorrow to get some help for the last
configurations ...

-M